The N-th Portfolio
Ryan Nori, Esq.
A global legal advisory initiative providing corporate law services in 16 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa.
Whether you are an American bio-tech firm looking to secure international IP rights in Asia, an Israeli tech startup negotiating a joint venture in Silicon Valley, a UK family office litigating a property dispute in Nigeria, or an NYC high-net-worth entrepreneur pursuing an international asset protection plan, we’ve got you covered.
A board advisory + CEO coaching initiative focused on developing / executing sustainable 10x growth strategies and risk mitigation tactics.
It’s still a human world where integrity, experience and relationships matter. As a partner, we are here to share expertise, challenge you to think critically and together arrive at better decisions. Through this ongoing collaboration, we build lifelong leadership excellence that elevates companies, strengthens communities, delivers meaningful results and fosters sustainable growth.
An investment initiative housing some of our current portfolio holdings such as Bloom, Velocity Growth, Clarity, PatternAg, Anyplace, Wordcab, Growth University, Scout, ChroniFI, and more.
We are staunch believers in a sustainable long-term growth-based investing model. As such, we have long held the belief that investments should ideally be made at the infancy stage of companies that exhibit solid fundamentals, strong earnings power, amazing leadership teams and the potential for continued exponential growth.
A full-service Mergers & Acquisitions advisory initiative specializing in strategic deal planning, flawless execution + complex integrations.
We bring a set of capabilities that ensures the finest thinking to go deep, unlock insight and have the courage to act. We bring the right people together to challenge the opposition to assure impeccable results. We work with our clients as advocates to build the strategies that enable a sustainable advantage and ultimate exit. Together, we help clients shape the future.
"After years of working at some of the largest global investment banks and advising multinational entities, I was drawn to tactical consulting and coaching as an alternative path for corporate development / risk mitigation and as a way to contribute to the world at large."
Ryan Nori, Esq.
Our model started with the conviction that the standard client billing system as practiced is dysfunctional and has become mired in cynicism. The principal evil is the business of charging for services on the basis of the time spent doing it. We will charge you a fixed fee covering your work, without carve-outs or exclusions, calculated on a value-added basis and designed so as to smooth out the peaks and troughs and give you budgeting certainty.
Our packaged fees provide deep discounts to our standard $1,875.00 hourly rate because time costing makes no sense – there is no connection whatever between the fees charged and the value of the work done. It rewards inefficiency and tempts consultants to behave badly. From the client's perspective, it is uncontrollable and does nothing more efficiently than generate unpleasant surprises at the end of the relationship.
Consultant costs are a business risk like any other. Our business is management of that risk. We give our clients certainty as to their spending and we approach the question of pricing with the client's specific needs and constraints in mind. We believe that our clients would like to pay us fairly for what we do and that a fair sharing of risk and reward is conducive to a strong long-term relationship.
As part of all of our packages, we absorb all routine costs that consultants traditionally charge including emails, faxing, telephone calls, secretarial overtime, tax, and the like. We believe in total transparency – our clients know exactly what services they will receive and the exact costs, with no surprises.
We are proud of the fact that clients have consistently rated us as highly responsive thanks to a formal client feedback program, which fosters productive personal relationships, face-to-face meetings and open communications.
Finally, we are sincerely passionate about what we do and truly enjoy our work. We work with clients we enjoy, hang out with colleagues we like and go home each day with a sense of genuine satisfaction and reward – sometimes while it's still even light outside! If that sounds exciting to you, we would love to work with you.
STAR RATING BASED ON
“I was incredibly impressed with Ryan -- his response time and quality of work were incredibly good. I'd highly recommend him…”
– David Schappell, Director; Amazon, Inc. (San Francisco, CA / London, UK)
“Ryan was incredibly responsive and helpful. He gave me exactly the counsel I needed... Thank you!”
– Angela Nibbs, Vice-President; DKC Public Relations (San Francisco, CA)
“Dr. Nori thank you so very much. I am immensely grateful to you for your advice and great expertise...”
– Dr. Amy H. Tang, Department of Cancer Biology; Eastern Virginia Medical School (Norfolk, VA)
“Ryan is exceptionally knowledgeable in his field. He has an amazing work ethic, a great heart, and an invaluable amount of experience. Working with Ryan has been a great experience. Nothing is quite like working with knowledgeable people. Ryan is an exceptional asset to his field and community.”
– Attorney Christina Nguyen, Apple, Inc. (Dallas , TX)
TESTIMONIALS & ENDORSEMENTS.
“An exceptional attorney whose reputation speaks for itself. Highly recommended lawyer.”
– Attorney Somair Alam, Founder; ALG (New York City, NY)
“Ryan was very helpful and I appreciated his advise… Thank you, Ryan for being so understanding...”
– Nancy Colt, Executive Director; American Cancer Society (New York City, NY)
“Ryan is a brilliant individual with a world of talent... I highly recommend him to everyone…”
– Brian H. Robb, Vice President; CBRE Group (West Palm Beach, FL)
“I endorse Ryan… has an outstanding background.”
– Wayne Goralski, Captain; Houston Police Dept. (Houston, TX)
The Nori Portfolio
“Oh goodness definitely recommended... I was very impressed with just how much critical information Mr. Nori shared and how helpful he was.”
– Kelley M. Rose, Company Confidential (Sacramento, CA)
“Very adept and caring professional…”
– Noah J. Frochtzwajg, PGA; Professional Golfers’ Association of America (Los Angeles, CA)
“My experience with Ryan Nori was excellent...”
– Catherine Reynolds, Founder & Chair; Mult. Nonprofit Foundations (Los Angeles, CA)
“I was very impressed with Mr. Nori and I recommend... thank you!”
– Jessica Giovanazzi, Company Confidential (Los Angeles, CA)
“Mr. Nori... Thank you so much for making this happen! ...this really exceeds my expectations.”
– Emilio P. Yourno, Founder; UN Bank (New York City, NY)
“I can not thank you enough for all your time and help during this time consuming / frustrating case. I will always remember your genuine kindness. Thank you... Your very grateful client.”
– Ricardo Gonzalez, Executive Movie Producer (Los Angeles, CA)
“Ryan, I much appreciate your time and thank you for your generous offer… I truly believe that your help could get things resolved. …you better at understanding me than any other advisor. Thank you !”
– Yousef Al'Muzaini, Al Muzaini Exchange Co. (Los Angeles, CA / Kuwait City, Kuwait)
“Ryan, thank you so much for the information and for speaking to me so candidly…”
– Chris Lim, Founder; ff wd / Match.com, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
“Thank you so much as I really needed an expert that could give me solid advice on how to deal with a complicated situation that was not black and white...”
– Sharon Wang, Founder; Mult. Co. (Delaware, USA)
“I endorse Ryan… if I ever have a business or merger question I definitely call for his input.”
– Fran Brochstein, Founder; Family Law 4 U (Houston, TX)
“His knowledge and broad understanding were excellent! I would recommend his services.”
– Jocelyn Esguerra, Producer / Manager; Sony Pictures (Los Angeles, CA)
“Ryan, thank you so much for looking into this for me... Thank you so much for your help.”
– Tri Huynh, Senior Business Development Manager; NVIDIA (San Diego, CA)
“Thank you so so much …since you’ve been helping me, I can’t thank you enough.”
– Jessica Fleming, Operations Manager; Jenni Kayne (Beverly Hills, CA)
"Thank you so much Ryan. I appreciate you..."
– Stephanie Bracey, Human Resources; Sephora, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
“Mr. Nori is a cut throat lawyer. You need him on your team.”
– Michael Busby, Founder; Busby & Associates (Houston, TX)
“…Great advice and Great Lawyer!!!! Thank you so much!”
– Jim Losinsky, Senior Eng. Director; AT&T Telecommunications (San Francisco, CA)
“Thank you so much for your thorough response! I really appreciate it sounds great and makes it very easy for me.”
– Sarah Moors, Head Writer; New Frontier Productions. (New York City, NY)
“Ryan laid things out and gave me reassurance and good ideas on how to protect what is in the best interest of me and my family...”
– John Hodson, Design Director; 99 Cents Only Stores. (Los Angeles, CA)
“Mr. Nori did an excellent job breaking down the important steps we really need to take and how best to do them... I absolutely recommend.”
– Bashar Ewaida, Engineering & IT Dept.; Break the Cycle. (Los Angeles, CA)
“Ryan, I’m so appreciative of your help and how thoroughly and thoughtfully you put together a strategy… I appreciate all of your time and insight.”
– Leigh Daniels TBWA\Media Arts Lab (Los Angeles, CA)
“Definitely 5 stars for us... My business partner and I approached Mr. Nori thinking we had the right understanding but we soon found out we did not. After working with Mr. Nori we thought about the situation quit differently and definitely had like an “AHA” moment. We really appreciated that and would totally recommend Mr. Nori.”
– James Norton, Founder; The Green Steam Cleaners. (Los Angeles, CA)
“Mr. Nori is a beacon of professionalism and experience in the community. He not only gets the best for his client, but fights tirelessly on every case. Mr. Nori is the type of attorney that younger lawyers go to when they need advice. He is a credit to the profession, and I highly recommend.”
– Jason Rowe Managing partner; Cain Rowe Law (Houston, TX)
“… Ryan's work was never anything less than first class and I highly recommend working with him if given the opportunity.”
– Peter Tarr, Chief Executive Officer; CPALead (Austin, TX)
“Excellent... Ryan was polite, intelligent and thorough. Ryan helped me and gave me sound advice. ”
– Dante Hawkins, Regional Executive; Comcast Communications (San Francisco, CA)
“Excellent advisor! …helped me a lot!”
– Abed Joud, Careworks Technologies (San Francisco, CA)
“Mr. Nori is just real honest and real good.”
– Colton K. Smith, Professional Mixed Martial Artist (Montgomery, AL)
“... Absolutely recommend and happy to do so.”
– Greyden Hedberg, Company Confidential (Salt Lake City, UT)
“I was very impressed with Mr. Nori... His breadth of knowledge, his ability to analyze and share his knowledge/solution, and the overall way in which he delivers is great...”
– Charlie Gomez, Founder; First Biometrics. (New Port Beach, CA)
“Ryan was great as he answered all our questions exactly and cleared up the confusion. He made us much better prepared to handle the situation... It was great and I recommend absolutely.”
– Jeanette Kollmann, Assistant V.P.; JPMorgan Chase (Campbell, CA)